Thursday, May 29, 2014

Beginning of a Book

The “Know the Time / Change Your World” post is meant to be the beginning of a book, as such it will be my last weekly post for a while, maybe a long while.  As you read “Know the Time / Change Your World” you may get a sense of where I am headed.  I intend to regularly to monitor and follow up with my Google Plus community and Blog. I will try to reply timely to anyone who posts to either. I expect I will post every so often, however, my goal is to have a book completed by early 2016 along with a 45 minute to an hour verbal and Power Point presentation related to the content of the book. I would love to hear from anyone who has questions or is interested in being a sounding board for my “Seven and Fifty” projects.

Best wishes to each of as you prepare for the Smitah year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment